We develop a variety of services that will help You in the works relating to fields that include but are not limited to HR (Human Resources), taxation, accounting, sales and bookkeeping, and may also cover other fields in the future. Our services include but are not limited to Mekari Account, Mekari Jurnal, Mekari Talenta, Mekari Klikpajak, Mekari Qontak, Mekari E-Sign, Mekari Flex, Mekari Pay, Mekari Capital, Mekari Expense (hereinafter referred to as “Services“).
By using the Service, You acknowledge that You have agreed and are bound by the terms contained under this Policy. Therefore, We expect that You will read this policy to ensure that You understand how We handle Your Personal Data.
“Personal Data” means data concerning certain individuals that are identified or may be identified individually or combined with other Information either directly or indirectly.
“Information” means description, statements, ideas, and signs that contain values, meanings, and messages, including data, facts, and explanations that can be seen, heard, and read, presented in various packages and formats according to developments of information or communication technology whether electronically or non-electronically.
“Applicable Law” means all laws, statutes, regulations, policies, ordinances, authorizations, licenses or requirements of any court, administrative body, authority, or regulatory body, in effect from time to time.
SCOPE AND TYPE OF PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT
The following are the scope and type of Personal Data about You that We will process in relation with Your use of the Service (as applicable, which is depending on the context or circumstance of the collection and nature of the Service that is used or transactions carried out):
- Identity data, including but not limited to, name, gender, address, place and date of birth, self-picture photos and otherwise;
- Contact Data, including but not limited to email address, mobile phone, and otherwise;
- Payment and Financial Data, including but not limited to bank account details, financial information, and otherwise;
- Data related to Your activities when using the Service, including but not limited to, the terms You search for, display and interaction with content, input activity and transaction processing, people who communicate with You or share content with You, activity on sites and applications of Third Parties (as defined below) who use Our Services.
- Location Information. We collect Your location information when You use Our Services. Your location can be determined with varying degrees of accuracy using GPS, IP address, sensor data from Your device, Information about what is near Your device, such as Wi-Fi access points, cell towers, and bluetooth-enabled devices.
For example, You can enable or disable the Android device location using the device settings application. We use various technologies to collect and store information, including cookies, local storage, such as web browser storage or application data cache, databases, and server logs.
HOW WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We acquire and collect Your Personal Data in several ways, such as:
- Through direct provision by You when You register or use the Service or when You contact Our customer service;
- Through provision by You from certain third party;
- Through the Platform, browser and device that You use;
The information We collect includes unique IDs, browser type and settings, device type and settings, operating system, mobile network information including carrier name and phone number, as well as application version number. We also collect information about Your app, browser and device interactions with Our Services, including Your IP address, crash reports, system activity, and time, date as well as the referring URL of Your request.
We collect this information when the Services on Your device contact Our servers — for example, when You install an application from the Play Store or during a service check for automatic updates. If You use an Android device equipped with the Mekari Group application, Your device will periodically contact the Mekari Group server to provide information about Your device and connection to Our Services. This information includes things like Your device type, carrier name, crash reports, and the applications You have installed on Your device.
If You are not logged in to Mekari account, We store the information We collect with a unique ID that is tied to the browser, application or device You are currently using. If You log in, We also collect information that We store in Your Mekari account, which We consider to be personal information.
If You provide Us with Personal Data related to other individuals (such as the Personal Data of Your spouse, family members, or any other party), You state that You have obtained the consent of the relevant individual to, and hereby agree on behalf of the individual to collection, use, disclosure and processing of their Personal Data by Us.
USE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
For Your Personal Data that We collect, We may use it for the following purposes or other purposes required or permitted by Applicable Law (“Purposes“):
- Providing Our Services and/or Products;
- Usage of features as available in Our Service. As an example for the Talenta Service, therefore We may use Your Personal Data in the form of selfies for attendance record purposes;
- Registering You as a user on Our Platform, and also to administer and/or manage Your account;
- Informing You on the activities that occur on Our Platform or other platforms/systems connected to Our Platform;
- Interacting directly with You and notify You of any updates or changes to the Service;
- Notifying You any information in connection with the use of the Service;
- Carry out maintenance, improvement, troubleshooting, development and personalization/customization of the Service to meet Your needs and preferences;
- Offering or providing services from Our affiliates or partners (if applicable);
- Developing new services;
- Monitoring, understanding and analyzing Your activities and behavior including habits and the usage of various services available on the Platform;
- Providing affiliates and/or third parties who work with Us (in this case vendors, agents, suppliers, contractors, consultants, partners and other parties who provide services to Us or You) that are technically necessary to process Your transactions or the purpose of Our cooperation with these third parties (as applicable);
- Handling or resolving complaints in connection with operational problems that occur on the Service;
- To generate statistical information and analytical data for the purposes of testing, research, analysis, product development;
- Carrying out transactions that occur within Our corporate structure such as mergers, acquisitions, or sales of assets involving Us and/or Our affiliates;
- Complying with all obligations under Applicable Law, including but not limited to responding to requests, inquiries, or directives from regulations and/or any member of government;
- Helping to improve the security and reliability of Our services. This includes detecting, preventing, and responding to fraud, abuse, security risks, criminal activity, or misuses of Our Services, technical issues that may harm the Mekari Group, Our users, or the public, as well as to ensure the security of Our IT systems, architecture, and networks;
- Other purposes that We notify You, and/or if required by Applicable Laws, as We will obtain Your approval.
We use various technologies to process Your Personal Data for the Purposes mentioned above. We use automated systems that analyze Your content to provide things like customized search results or other features tailored to how You use Our services. We also analyze Your content to help Us detect abuse such as spam, malware and illegal content.
We may combine the information that We collect on Our Services across Your devices for the Purposes described above. Depending on Your account settings, Your activity on other sites and applications may be associated with Your Personal Data to improve the Services.
Your Personal Data will be stored for the period required to achieve the Purposes and/or a minimum of 5 (five) years, whichever is the longest.
DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL DATA TO OTHER PARTIES
We will not disclose, provide access, share and/or distribute Your Personal Data without Your consent unless otherwise specified in this Policy. We will only disclose Your Personal Data to other parties (i) based on Your consent or (ii) when permitted or required by Applicable Law or (iii) instructed by a government authority, or (iv) based on a court order (as relevant).
We will not sell or rent Your Personal Data to any party.
In relation with the processing of Your Personal Data through Our Platform, You have the right to:
- Update and/or correct errors and/or inaccuracies of Your Personal Data recorded on the Platform;
- Withdraw Your consent to process Personal Data on the Platform;
- Delete and/or destroy Your Personal Data,
by giving Us written notice addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org In relation with Your request to withdraw Your consent, You have to understand and acknowledge that after Your application has been submitted to Us, You may no longer be able to use the Service. Withdrawing Your consent may result in termination of Your account or Your contractual relationship with Us, with all rights and obligations that appear to be fully fulfilled. After receiving a notification to withdraw consent for the processing of Your Personal Data, We will inform You about the possible consequences of the withdrawal so You can decide whether You still want to withdraw the consent.
Cookies will record Your data such as data that You save to the Platform. For example, if You create an account on the Platform, cookies will help Us remember specific data for Your next visit. When You return to the Platform, the data You previously provided will be provided again, so it will be easier if You activate Your cookies.
In addition, other parties may also analyze data for Us, such as Google Analytics. They may collect Your non-personally identifiable data about Your online activities when You use Our services or access the Platform.
YOUR PERSONAL DATA SECURITY
To protect Your Personal Data, We implement an international standard Information Security Management System based on ISO 27001 as a tool for implementing a security system for data confidentiality, integrity and availability. Therefore, Our employees have been trained to understand and follow ISO 27001 when processing Your Personal Data.
We also always try to improve the security of Your Personal Data by using the latest technology and complying with applicable regulations to meet the expectations of related parties, and to ensure continuous quality improvement. Furthermore, We consider protecting Your Personal Data as Our priority by using the highest standards to secure Your Personal Data.
Although We will try to protect Your Personal Data, We cannot guarantee the integrity and accuracy of the Personal Data that You provide through the internet, considering that sending information through the internet is not completely secure. You are obliged to maintain the confidentiality of Your account and You must always maintain and be responsible for the security of the device that You use.
We may review and change this Policy from time to time at our sole discretion. If there are changes to this Policy, We will inform You through notifications published on the Platform and/or website, or to Your e-mail address recorded on Our platform. You acknowledge and agree that You are responsible to check this Policy from time to time to find out the latest conditions or information regarding the process of protecting Your Personal Data through Our Platform.
If You have any questions about processing Your Data or other questions related to this Policy, You may contact Us through email: email@example.com