Job DescriptionLokasi: Jakarta, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta
Mekari is Indonesia's no. 1 Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) company. Our mission is to empower businesses and professionals to progress effortlessly. Our products (Talenta, Sleekr, Jurnal, KlikPajak) have been used by tens of thousands of business in Indonesia.
To reach millions, we need more people like you: entrepreneurs, builders, owners inside the company who are eager to grow at scale. Join us to empower more businesses with technology.
The role of an HR & GA Intern is to support the assigned facility and the daily operations of local and wide area issues related to HR & GA. Serve as the administrator for the assigned facility and provide support to the functions.
In Mekari you will not just only be an intern, but an intern with a real impact & contribution to the company!
You'll be assigned to an important role & real task, thrilling isn't it?
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Comfortable and confident speaking to mid-level and senior executives.
- Strong organizational skills Strong interpersonal communication skills.
- Analytical, detail-oriented and results focused Scrappy and competitive!.
- Desire to drive results and improve every single day.
- Prior experience selling or marketing is a plus but is not required.
- Proficient with corporate productivity and web presentation tools.
- Have a positive, can-do attitude, extraordinary hustle, disdain for failure and hunger/appreciation for feedback.
- Have extraordinary oral & written communication skills.
- Have deep self-motivation and the ability to self-manage.
- Fresh Graduate is also welcomed.
- READY TO ACT AS THE AGENT OF CHANGE, not just the ordinary intern
What You Will Get:
- Competitive salary + daily allowance
- Private health insurance (outpatient, inpatient, maternity, dental)
- Allowance for sports activities and glasses/contact lenses
- Strategic office location, accessible by MRT
- Flexible working hours and remote work culture
- Notebook Ownership Program
- Friendly and dynamic work environment
- Opportunity to take part in growing Indonesia's no. 1 SaaS company